Taiwan global leaders scholarship application requirements are revealed on this page so that candidates will come here and easily review all the demands before they attempt their Taiwan global leaders scholarship application. Since you are ready for the discovery, here are all the things you need to know.
Taiwan global leaders scholarship is a support scheme organized by the University of Queensland. However, there are other scholarships organized by this university that you may love to try. They are already treated in our previous articles.
For the moment, we are concentrating on how students apply Taiwan global leaders scholarship and the requirements that are made mandatory for all the candidates to meet and provide. Moreover, the scholarship offer is targeted at providing proper support to all the postgraduate aspirants in the field of Business, Economics, and law.
To apply, you need to provide supporting documents that will validate the eligibility of your application and also trigger consideration. More so, all the candidates are informed of the fact that before they attempt this application they must have agreed within themselves to comply with the terms and conditions. Without much ado, here are the Taiwan global leaders scholarship requirements.
See Also: Apply for Richard Traina Scholarship | Scholarship for Freshmen
Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship Requirements
Many applicants have made up their minds to apply but due to lack of information on the part of requirements from applicants they had to curtail their interests in this scholarship program.
- The most important part is that you should and must be an eligible upcoming postgraduate.
- It is expected that all the applicants must have finished their undergraduates.
- However, your academic transcripts and degree certificates will be made available so as to define your academic qualifications.
- It is regardlessly required that applicants will take the English proficiency test and submit the result. Only students that met with the language requirements as situated below will be considered;
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- All the supplementary documents required must be available and attached to the completely filled application form so as to trigger consideration.
- To apply, you are required to be admitted to the University of Queensland in any of the approved courses.
Now that you have gone through some of the Taiwan global leaders scholarship requirements below, the ideology shared below will also keep you informed, ready, and equally help you.
Terms and Conditions
There are terms here that all the candidates or aspiring students are obliged to comply and if you don’t mind, we will walk you through all that you need to know;
- To be eligible you have to be Taiwanese. That is, you must come from Taiwan.
- Have an interest in studying at the University of Queensland.
- Your course of study must be from any of the approved postgraduate courses of study; Economics, Law, or Business.
- Students that met all the Taiwan global leaders scholarship requirements are eligible to apply, but they must apply before the deadline.
- Comprehensive and high-quality education is imparted in students but you must have the zeal to further your studies and get the necessary training in the chosen field.
Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship Application Deadline
According to the rules of the scholarship, all the interested candidates are expected to complete their applications and apply before the 30th of November 2022. The documents that must be scanned and attached to the application form are:
- High school transcripts and certificates.
- Your school leaving certificate.
- An updated resume that includes your work experience and academic certificates.
- Reference letter.
- Certified copies of secondary school transcripts.
- Result of English proficiency test.
At this point in time, I trust that after revealing the requirements that are you are ready to apply for Taiwan scholarship at University of Queensland.
Also See: Apply Minerva Scholarship for Undergraduates
Apply Taiwan Global Leaders Scholarship at University of Queensland
To stand out as a student that is capable of winning the chance of becoming enlisted to the beneficiary list you must sign up for the online account that will help you access the Taiwan Global leaders scholarship application form.
- You should launch your web browser to go to https://apply.uq.edu.au/register.
- Enter a valid email address that will serve as your means of receiving updates and newsletters from the application portal.
- Generate a new password and enter it into the column.
- Tick the box to accept the Terms and Policy.
- You are good to go with the application now.
Accepted students will be receiving $5000 annually as their annual postgraduate tuition fee if they enrolled in the approved postgraduate faculties. For more details and inquiries, use the comment box below.