After creating a website, the next is to sign up for Google ads but there are requirements that your website must meet up with for a Google AdSense application to be approved. Most writers or website owners make this mistake time after time, that is why you face disapproval all the time.
Good AdSense is the most popular adsense among freelancers. It was once known as Google AdWords but now, Google AdSense is the leading name. As a new website owner, you may have or haven’t tried to apply for Google adsense. The essence of being a content writer is not just the phone of researching, staying up to date, and writing, but also earning in dollars.
Website monetization is 101% possible with AdSense and the most applied for is Google AdSense. Do you know why a good number of content writers go for Google AdSense? It has unlimited benefits which we will soon share with you on this page. Meanwhile, they are strict in approving an application, that is why you should agree and comply with Google policies before you sign up for Google AdSense.
Have you Seen?: How to Sign up Weibo with Facebook
Why we Approved Google AdSense
Regardless of their strict terms and policies for approving applications, there are out of box advantages leveraged by websites using Google AdSense as their source of monetization:
- You will monetize your traffic with display ads using Google AdSense.
- There are optimization tools that will help you add from the wide range of units offered by the network.
- The payment term is 30 days duration after your first ad revenue.
- There is no minimum traffic to start earning with Google AdSense, you will be approved once your website applied by the Google policies.
I believe you are enthusiastic to know the Google policies and the requirements for receiving approved Google AdSense application after your first or minimum of three trials.
Criteria for Approving a Google AdSense Application
All the time, we see questions like, requirements for applying Google AdSense, what to do for my Google AdSense to be approved, and so on. The rules and regulations that you should follow up get a positive response after your application from now are mentioned below:
- You should have a Gmail account that has never ever been registered to a Google AdSense account.
- The most important requirement is a website. For you to be in need of an AdSense means that you have a website.
- If it’s a baby website, it should be up to 3 months old but if it is an old website, it should still be active and worked on.
- Nevertheless, the website that this AdSense will be linked to should have minimum 100 posts.
- The published articles should be unique and not found in another website.
When these requirements are met, you will start earning by per click of ads on your website. Remember that articles prices vary by categories.
Google AdSense Payment
You will earn in ad revenue for a start and start getting paid after 30 days. Google AdSense recognizes thirty days payment term. Before you will start getting paid, you will earn a threshold of one hundred dollars for a start.
The basic of the whole process is to get your application approved first. Then for approval, an applicant ought to learn the sign up tips. In as much as we have come this far, stay with us to learn how to sign up for Google ads.
See Also: How to Change Gmail Password with no Phone Number
How to Sign up for Google Ads
To create a Google ads account, you need a Gmail to get started. This Gmail account is supposed to be in your possession if you have once accessed any Google product ( Google Hangouts, Google Play store, Google Chrome, Google Meet, Google Mail, etcetera )
- Visit Google AdSense Website
- When you click on “Get Started”, create a Gmail account if you don’t have one. If you already have a Gmail account, simply sign in
- After a successful sign in, a message will appear on your page, it will appear as shown below.
- It will confirm that your Gmail isn’t linked to any AdSense.
- Find the “Sign Up” button on the written message.
- Sign up an AdSense account – website name, email address, etc.
- Use the personalised settings to choose your AdSense settings.
- On the next page, you will receive a snippet code to add to your website so that your website will be connected to AdSense.
- You have to leave it in your website until your application is approved. The code will look like the one in the picture. It is a unique code.
Google AdSense team will review your website to ensure it is abiding by the Google policies.
Normally, it takes 2 or 4 weeks to approve an application but if you are so lucky, it won’t exceed 42 hours.
Hope you understood everything? Use the comment box below for questions.
Leave a Reply