It is good to know how to design WhatsApp Avatar because it is another way of having fun and sharing your personality on WhatsApp. Just like Facebook avatar, WhatsApp Avatar has arrived.
On December, WhatsApp released an interesting feature that amazed so many people on Facebook and that is using Avatar as your way of communicating and improving communication among friends and the people you love. You may have found out about the WhatsApp Avatar before now or just having the idea but however your case may be, this is a clear guide on how to create WhatsApp Avatar.
You need to know how the Avatar creation works so that you will join others in doing funny things. Anytime you come online and don’t have anyone to talk with, you can just go to your avatar creation page and start designing and redesigning your creations. What do you think? Do you think you are in?
If you are so interested in this feature as much as I do, slowly follow our direction so that you will learn how to design WhatsApp Avatar at a go without using a manual guide next time. Furthermore, you may discover that this feature is not yet found on your WhatsApp app, it is either your app isn’t up to date or it is not yet rolled out to the location you are.
Recommended: How to Download WhatsApp Status | Download WhatsApp
WhatsApp Avatar Description
Avatar is a way of showing the world what you look like, what you want to look like, or your fantasies. There are many styles of hairs, different types of faces, body height and weight, clothes, and components to help you create a personality you like or dislike.
Truthfully, It is just about being a creator of your own; looking at it, Meta rolled it out to increase your stay on WhatsApp. The Avatar creation procedure is also another version of game but there is no competition. When you make use of the Avatar creation tools to beautify or uglify a cartoon:
- You can place it as your profile photo.
- It will appear as a profile photo beside every voice note you drop.
- With many avatars having many expressions in your keyboard as a component of the emoji buttons, you can share them as a way of bringing your expressions to life.
- Avatar is your own creation so you can design as you wish anytime you are feeling lonely.
- Send it as a gift to your friend.
- Enjoy more fun with the WhatsApp Avatar as the source.
We can now design WhatsApp Avatar with just few steps
How to Design WhatsApp Avatar
Design Avatar 3D with the updated Whatsapp. If you are not currently using the latest WhatsApp, update it on your App store or Google play store depending on the phone you are using.
- With the new Meta WhatsApp, go to Settings. You can find the Settings button as the last option when you tap the three buttons at the top right side of your WhatsApp.
- Avatar will be listed among the options. It is a new option
- Tap on Create Avatar yo start creating your avatar.
- The journey has started.
- Show us what you got!
When you tap on Done, your work will be ready to be shown to the world.
Can’t Find Avatar on my WhatsApp
Getting complaints like
- My WhatsApp Avatar not working.
- WhatsApp Avatar not showing
- Why can’t I find Avatar feature on my WhatsApp?
- Avatar is not yet working on my WhatsApp.
- My WhatsApp app has no Avatar?
- Where will I see Avatar on my WhatsApp?
Well, we will start with letting you know that only the new Meta WhatsApp app has this been feature. On the other hand, your device capacity has a lot to do with your exposure to this new feature. More so, make sure you tried creating the avatar with the direction shown above.
Read this; How to Close a Whatsapp Group | Delete my WhatsApp Group
How to Use Avatar as Profile Photo on WhatsApp
Interested in making avatar your WhatsApp profile photo? That is one simple thing I still know how to do after a one-time tutorial:
- To upload it as your profile picture, ensure you have an already created avatar.
- Find your Settings and go to Profile picture.
- Tap on the Edit icon just like you usually do anytime you wish to have a profile picture changed.
- This time you will choose Avatar by tapping on “Use Avatar”.
- Make your choice from your existing creations.
- Check and upload. That is it!.
Care to know more about WhatsApp and other new features, add Loginhour.com to your bookmark list.
Also, don’t leave without sharing your opinion as it concerns the new WhatsApp Avatar.