There are two ways to delete old Pinterest account, either you put it on a PAUSE or you temporally delete or deactivate it, but one thing is for sure and that is that the both options will stop your account from functioning temporally or permanently depending on the action you took.
Pinterest is unarguably one of the popular apps on Google playstore. It is basically used in showcasing subscribers’ talents and also helps them to connect to prospective buyers or users. Points are represented as PINS and users can either download them or connect to their respective owners.
Meanwhile, as a business owner, it is important to get apps like Linkedin, Pinterest, Facebook, and WeChat because these apps doesn’t just entertain you but help you to sell your goods and services.
Alright, now you will like to delete old Pinterest account maybe because you have lost your login details or login devices etcetera but perhaps if any of these are the reason you want to delete old Pinterest account, then I would advise you rather find out a way to recover your Pinterest password.
Also see: How to Delete WeChat Account Without Logging In
Why People Leave Pinterest
Here are possible reasons some people would like to leave Pinterest:
- Loss of password
- Loss of login devices
- Users feel their account was hacked
- Would want to stay off for a while etc.
You can include yours if you feel yours is not enlisted but these listed above are the major reasons lots of gone or planning to go users applied for Pinterest account delete
How to Delete Old Pinterest Account on Computer
Just like you find it easy to recite the alphabethical letters, so also is it very easy to delete old Pinterest acccount, lets consider the following steps:
Go now to the pinterest website and then login to you account
Wait a minute, you cannot remember your password? now do this:
- Click on forgotten password
- indicate how you want to recover your password: using email address or phone number
- an account recovery code will be forwarded to you now copy and paste at the space meant for it
- Proceed to recreate another password
- Once that is done, then you are good to go.
- Back to business, now login to your pinterest account and navigate to the upper right hand coner and then choose settings in the drop-down menu,
- In the navigation panel just on the left, clikc on account settings
- move down to the account changes section and then choose any of these alternatives:
Delete Your Pinterest Account – This option eradicates your account for good and make you loose complete presence on Pinterest. Moreover, any time you use this option you may realize that such pinterest account will be deleted forever.
Deactivate Pinterest Account – This option is a temporal account delete, whereby you will be out on Pinterest for a while depending on how you want that, after which you can return.
See more: CREATE A FREE YAHOO ACCOUNT – Yahoo Mail Sign Up, Yahoo Registration
On number next, you will have to:
- click on delete my account
then choose the reaosn you want to leave
Now, click on next and on send email
Alright, you will have to check now the emial address that is associated to your pinterest account, then choose the email tagged Last security check to delete your account. Select Yes, delete account in the email.
Hope this helps you a lot, moreover, if you still were not able to do this, you can use the coment box below and complains to us.