Struggling to delete Instagram account without login because of loss of password? Don’t worry, here is a complete guide on how to delete Instagram without login. So now, if you have forgotten your old Instagram password and equally have lost the phone number used in registering such an account, you will still log in to access it so as to delete your account.
Instagram knows in the beginning that at some points an active user can mistakenly lose their login details and may want to get them back and that was why they provided a lot of side helps to resolve such issues. Meanwhile, the basic things one needed to have, to gain easy access to wwww.instagram.com are Password. Username, Email address, and the user’s Mobile phone number, but when all these things are not available someone needs to still be in charge of their account.
However, should in case you don’t remember your Instagram password or email address or that you have lost the phone number you used while creating such an account, there are still other ways to gain access to your account and then delete instagram account without login.
But before we show you the steps involved, we will like that if you need help resolving any issues concerning your Instagram account, you can contact the customer care representatives instead of deleting your account, mind you, even issues like how to delete Instagram account without login password is included.
Basic Items Needed to Recover Instagram Password
Just like we sighted earlier, there are four items usually required when trying to recover your account and here they are:
- Users password
- Mobile phone number or
- Email address
Some other platforms like Gmail, Yahoo, and Tinder dating sites may require you to supply the security question which you asked and answered when creating such an account. Meanwhile, the Instagram format is not exactly like such.
How to Delete Instagram Account Without Login
We will show you a series of steps needed to recover your password and then get back your account
A. Recover Your Instagram Login Password
Now, if you still remember the phone number that you used in creating and you have access to it, chances are still left for you to recover your login password and then have your account deleted. Now, see what you need to do:
- Open your internet web browser and log on to www.instagram.com.
- Enter your old Instagram password and username.
- Now click on login.
- The system will tell you that it is incorrect, No! problem, now, you will see the “forgotten your password button” at the bottom of the form.
- Click the button to continue
- The next form will be requesting that you enter the phone number which you used in creating such account. Mind you, you said you still have it, so they will be sending you a password recovery PIN or LINK via SMS.
- Copy the link and paste at the space provided for it. (If you didn’t see the link, click on resend to request for another).
Once you supply the PIN, you will now be allowed to formulate another password and then sign in with it.
Also see: Michat Web Sign up – Login Michat Now
B. Recover Your Instagram Password Using Email Address
Now, if you don’t have the phone number that you used in creating your account, No! problem, we will use your email account to recover your account. Mind you that the day you were registering Instagram account, you were asked to enter your email address, so this will serve as another help you need right now:
- Log on to Instagram using your mobile app or via the website
- Click on login to open the login platform
- Carefully enter the password which remembered last.
- Now, click on login and then wait to be rejected.
- Proceed to click on forgotten password
- Instagram will now want to send you a password recovery PIN, so choose the platform to which they will do that, so carefully select via email since you can’t find the phone number used.
- A password recovery code will be sent to your email address, so get the code and forward it to Instagram.
- Observe the onscreen guide to delete Instagram account without login password.
C. Report Your Old Instagram Account as Fake
Here is yet another way to delete Instagram account without login, simply report such an account as fake, so here is how too:
- Click or tap on three lines below your profile photo if you are using PC and then it is beside your profile picture if you are using phone.
- Click or tap also “Pretending to be someone and then select me”
- Thats all, Well this one may permanently delete Instagram account without login.
D. Contact Instagram Help Center
If you have tried the first three steps and it didn’t work out, simply contact the Instagram help desk, so this is also how to do that:
- Open your internet web browser and log on straight to Instagram help care representative platform, you can click here to go now.
- Follow the steps as they guide you to delete your Instagram account without login.
To Delete Instagram Account Using Password
When you’ve recovered your password, here is now how to delete your Instagram account permanently
- Login to your account using your username and password.
On your dashboard, go to Instagram delete your account page.
- The number next form, you will be asked the reason you want to delete your Instagram account, so reply accordingly.
- Once that is done, go ahead to click on “delete my account”
- Confirm that you really want to do that and then wait for the system to approve that.
See more: How to do Emilydate Subscription on Mobile Phone | Membership Login
How to Delete Instagram Account Without Login Password Using Phone
These steps below can only work for those who have phones:
- Log on to the Instagram account delete page on their website. Mind you you can’t do this from the app, so you will need to login from a browser.
- Choose an option from the drop-down menu next to why you are applying for an account delete.
- Enter your password to confirm that you are the rightful owner of such an account.
- Top reasons as what may have prompted your decisions may appear so click on the one that best explains your reasons
Tap on delete account and then delete it right away.
Hope this guide was on how to delete Instagram account without login password was helpful? If you have any issues with your Instagram account you can let us know and then we will guide on how to handle it.
Leave a Reply