Hello twitter lovers, there is a new thing I want you to learn today and that is how to copy a retweet link on twitter and then paste it on your own platform. This is amazing, I tried it right now and then remembered that you may likely want to try that out.
When someone says retweeting, this means he or she is reposting someone’s tweet on Twitter. Well if you don’t understand what a tweet is, then am sure you are not yet on twitter.com. But don’t worry, we will so carry you along on this page that you yourself will understand how to copy retweet link in twitter and every smallest thing confusing you about Twitter.
Remember, twitter.com is a platform like Facebook and Instagram, where people sign up an account to message and read up on trends. It is a social media account and also one of the best online. The app permits you to make friends, follow your favorite fans and companies, also read news, and comment on any post you want.
Now, Twitter has users’ terms, this is to help them understand what they are doing and also differentiate the app from others. For instance, if someone writes something and publishes it on their wall, Facebook calls that A POST while Twitter calls that A TWEET. This is the same but answers different names on these platforms.
Twitter Login User’s Guide
However, we are not interested in the names they choose to answer the only thing we care about is how it will make us catch the fun that we wanted. And yes, to also get satisfied.
So on this page, we will be learning how to copy retweet link on Twitter, but friends, if you are on Twitter right now, we will like you to exercise patients while we teach our newbies how to sign up twitter so that they will not miss out on the steps we will be revealing later.
See more: Michat Web Sign Up | Chat and Make Friends | Michat Login
Important Terms on Twitter
Alright! lets show you the terms you will be seeing on regularly on Twitter and then a brief explanation of what it is
Tweet – Post
To tweet – to post
Retweeting – reposting someone else post.
Comment – people’s opinion about your tweet or someone else.
Heart shape – Like button
Follow – To become someone’s friend on Twitter, now you can be able to see what the person posts
Unfollow – To stop being someone’s friend, now when you unfollow anybody, you will not be able to see their tweets again.
Block – stop someone from following and probably viewing your tweets.
Wow, there are so many more, but we will likely be stopping here so that we won’t forget that we are here to show you how you can copy retweet links on Twitter.
Also see: Create Yahoo Account Using Mobile | Yahoo Sign up
How to do Twitter Registration
Before we show you the steps you will follow to copy retweet link on twitter on mobile or PC, let’s be sure you are connected on ww.twitter.com.
- Open your browser and log on to www.twitter.com
- You will see the account login form, now ignore it and then click or tap on sign up an account.
- The next page will come with a short form, so, you are to fill-up the form, Make sure you will remember every detail you supplied especially your password so that if you are asked about them you can answer it accurately.
- A Twitter registration verification link will be sent to you via a text message to the phone number you supplied, so copy the code and paste it to the rightful column.
- Once that is done, then you are ready to tweet.
- Now choose what you like and also who you can follow, you can as well search for your friends if you remember their Twitter names.
That is that for that, so dear newbie, are you ready to learn now how to copy retweet link on Twitter? If Yes, then let’s go!
Why Users Copy Retweet Link
Retweeting is reposting someone’s tweet on Twitter and you can do that by simply tapping or clicking the button that houses such function. This is located beside the comment box. Moreover, people copy and paste the retweeting link so as to enable them to locate the post on their timeline. To find such a tweet using the link, all the person needs to do is to click on that link and then it will take them straight to where such a tweet is. See pictoral representation below.
Is it Free?
Yes, this is free, just like you did your twitter sign up and then gained access to your account, you can copy retweet link and then paste it anywhere for a reminder.
But do you know what’s amazing about this whole thing? is that you can share the link to someone on other social media platforms like Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram, etc. and once they click on the link, and they are on Twitter, they will easily be taken to the location of the tweet.
Does Retweet Link Expire?
The retweet link does not expire but if you peradventure lose your account, you may likely lose complete access to such tweets, however, you can view it just as your friends but you cannot be able to do anything about it again.
How to Copy Retweet Link | Retweet Link Copy on Mobile
To copy a retweet link is as easy as reciting the alphabetical letters. In fact, you can copy a retweet link on PC and also use your mobile phone, so there is no excuse as to how to access it.
- Now go to your account to log in
- You are on your dashboard, am I correct? if yes! find the retweeted post.
- You can find it on your timeline, very close to your recent posts.
- Mind you we are looking for a retweeted post and not trying to retweet a post, you can understand the difference from the terms explained above.
- Once you find the post, scroll down a little below the post and locate the share icon.
- Tap or click on it to open.
- select copy link and let it do as commanded.
You can paste the link where ever you want or have the system share it automatically for you on WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.
That is that for that. Am sure you are glad to have learnt that, so still follow us to learn amazing unique app features.