How to delete Pinterest account without login password etc. plus how to uninstall Pinterest app is what you will be learning here, also find out when your account is finally deleted.
It takes Pinterest 30 days to finally delete your account, and during this time you are not expected to login to such an account. Also, you can delete Pinterest account permanently or temporally disable Pinterest account. More so, if you have an old account that you will like to delete, and you have mistakenly forgotten the password, you can simply delete a Pinterest account without login password, phone number, and email address.
Take a look at your PINS, files, data, and the rest, and find out if any of those details are important to you. Mind you before you apply to delete Pinterest account without login password or email you need to download such files because once your account is deleted permanently, you will no longer have access to them anymore.
What You Need to Delete Pinterest Account?
Pinterest only needs a few of your personal details to finally delete your Pinterest account. Remember you used those details to create Pinterest, so whether you want to delete Pinterest account without password or you want to delete it with your password you must provide:
- Your username the same used in registering it.
- You must also have to enter your password.
- And in some cases your phone number may be required.
Also see: Pinterest Login Web | Create Pinterest Account Free
What Happens When You Delete Pinterest Account
- You no longer have access to Pinterest platform.
- No more creating PINS
- If you entered your website link on your Pinterest profile, Pinterest will stop taking people to your site via your link
- Username and password will be wiped off immediately
- Also, your data, Pins files etc will be deleted.
- Someone else can use such a name to create another Pinterest account.
How Long Does it Take to uninstall Pinterest Account?
Pinterest account delete process is very easy, however, it takes www.pinterest.com 30 days to finally delete your account, this is to make sure that you no longer want the app. Also, it’s possible someone wants to delete your account without your concern, so during this wait period you can be able to know what’s about to happen to your account.
Check out: Likee Web Login | Create Likee Account | Likee Sign Up
How to Delete Pinterest Account Without Login Password | Phone Number | Email
Since you don’t remember your password, we will have to first show you how you can recover your password, after that then you can be able to delete your Pinterest account
A. Open your internet web browser and log on to www.pinterest.com or if you have the Pinterest app, tap on it to open it.
B. You will see the login form, so proceed to click or tap on forgotten password.
C. Then Pinterest will request that you enter the last password you remembered so do that accordingly.
D. Now, possibly its wrong then you will see another form, asking that you enter the email address you used to create such an account.
E. If you don’t remember the email address then you must know the phone number used. Any of this two can serve while applying to recover your password.
F Now, you have entered it, so go ahead to receive the code and then paste at the space meant for it. Pinterest will send you a password recovery code, so copy and paste at the space meant for it
G. The next is that, you will be allowed to formulate a new password.
G.to be sure they are the same.
That is done, you have gotten back your password so its time to delete
To Delete Pinterest Account
- Go to Pinterest app and then tap to open
- Proceed to enter your old or new password
- Tap on your profile picture just at the bottom right corner at your dashboard
- You will see the ellipsis icon at the top right-hand side click or tap on it
- Proceed to select settings
- The number next is to click or tap on “account management”
- Move down the page and then select delete
- Tap continue and then enter your password to confirm that you are done with Pinterest.
- Once that is done then you are good to go
- Noe: it takes 30 days for Pinterest to finally delete your account.
See also: Sign Up Hitwe Lovely Site Free | Hitwe Login Registration
- Since your account is gone, I don’t think you need the app again, so
- Go to your phone and locate the app
- tap on the app and then select uninstall
- Wait to complete and here it goes.