Have you lost your Instagram password and now you will like to delete Instagram without login password? If yes, then this guide is for you. We will be carefully looking at how to delete Instagram account with password and also without passwords.
It is very annoying to find out that you cannot login to your Instagram account may be because of loss of phone, account hack, loss of password, loss of SIM card or other reasons. But come to think of it, a lot of people created an Instagram account when they barely know about Instagram usage.
Like they used to say, that Instagram is where to watch unique pictures and short videos. Also, the app is designed in such a way that users can login to check celebrities and then catch fun by what they see. However, most of us were not careful to use a professional profile and right now we want to start all over again and that will be after deleting an old Instagram account.
Also see: How to Recreate Facebook Account After Deleting the Old One
Why People Leave Instagram
It’s hard to see someone leave Instagram account finally without opening another one later and here are the reasons they left anyway;
- Delete Instagram because of loss of phone.
- Change of mobile phone number.
- Also, loss of Instagram login password.
- Account hacked
- Loss of account.
What Happens When You Delete Instagram Account
- When you delete Instagram account, you will lose your photos, profile, videos, comments, followers and likes.
- Also, you cannot be able to login to such account again.
- More so, your friends who were following you before cannot be able to follow you again.
- Do you know that once you delete Instagram without login password or with a password, someone else who finds that name appealing can be able to use such a name to open an Instagram account?
Can I Ask Instagram to Delete My Account on my Behalf
No! for security reasons we cannot be able to delete your Instagram account for you. Just as we cannot be able to register Instagram account for you, but we can guide you to delete Instagram without login password.
How to Delete Instagram Without Login Password (Password Recovery)
Alright here is what we are looking for, how to finally get rid of Instagram without using password or email address, what I mean by this is that, if you have forgotten your password for Instagram, you will have to get a new one for free, so don’t you worry about the old one, here is how to get another one.
- Open your browser and log on to www.instagram.com,
- Click on Login and on the next page, click on forgotten password.
- Instagram will ask you to first enter the last password that you remember and so you will have to do just that
- If that happens to be incorrect then you will have to click on next to get another one.
- Now, allow Instagram to send you a password recovery code to the phone number that you entered.
- Paste the code at the space provided and click on submit.
- Proceed to follow the next form to re-create another password.
- Proceed to login with it.
To Delete Instagram
Before you delete your Instagram account, you will have to log in to download a copy of your information if you desire to do that:
- Open your browser and log on to your Instagram account delete page from your browser. If you are not logged in to your Instagram account, then you will have to sign into your account first,
- Now, choose an option from the drop-down menu next to “Why you want to delete your account? Then re-enter your password as a confirmation of your request.
- The option to permanently delete your account will pop-up
- ,Then choose any of the default reasons you want to delete Instagram without login password
- Finally, click on delete and wait to initiate.
See also: How to Copy Retweet Link on Twitter | Twitter Retweeted Link
How to Delete My Second Instagram Account
If you have another account that you will like to delete that will be very possible, you will just have to follow the steps below to do just that:
- Tap or click the username located at the top right hand of the Delete your account Page.
- Also, click or tap next so as to Edit profile and select Log out.
- Login back to your account that you want to delete and follow the directions above. to delete finally.